I am alive!

Well, hello! I am obviously the worst blogger in the history of bloggers (which reaches back as far as what, 1990something?. So considering its short history, maybe I'm not so bad??). Anyway, I realize I haven't written in quite a while. I apologize. It seems I have been waiting for something: life to calm down? stress to go away? condo to sell? Whatever it is, I am realizing life will not be at a steady calm for me and that shouldn't keep me from writing. So here I am to update you. I will likely say nothing inspirational and this will be boring, but alas, I am here, and I have promised to write. Most of the reason that I have not written in the past few months, is that I have a creature growing in my belly who has drained me of all energy and "nap time" has expanded to include me as an attendee. In more graceful words, Aaron and I are expecting a baby girl in November. We are thrilled, of course! Although, as with every pregnancy, a bit of anxiety over the baby's health comes along with it, but I have been trying to deal with this in recent weeks. We didn't even know if I was pregnant for the first week or so (had to have blood hcg levels taken to determine if it was a miscarriage or a pregnancy). That, along with other "stuff" has truly made me reliant on God and is testing my whole faith and trust issues. I read somewhere, I think an update on Facebook, that when a train goes through a tunnel, you don't jump off. You just sit back and trust. That is exactly what I am trying to do. Ultrasounds are great glimpses of light, though, and our baby girl looks very healthy. Aside from baby excitement/stress, I have started up another mini business, training people on a program called Jolly Phonics. It is obviously a phonics program and is the cutest one ever, if I may say so. I am thinking about distributing the materials so if anyone is interested in it, let me know. I will maybe spend a bit more time on the topic on future blogs. In other news, We have yet to sell our condo, have two big weddings this summer, and are excited about life and all its endless possibilities :). I believe that is all for now folks. I will do my best to write something interesting next time, and hopefully it will be sooner, rather than later. Toodles!

Comments

Popular Posts