Sugar and Spice

Well, the past week has been a bit crazy.  Aaron's grandpa did pass away on Saturday.  I was hoping to write something more about it, but I am physically and emotionally drained.  I have nothing inspirational left in me.  There are lots of thoughts buzzing around, like birds circling my head, but I can't seem to grasp any of them long enough to write something cohesive on the topic.
I suppose I never really wrapped up the music topic.  I really don't think I'm in the mood for that either right now.  If it's alright with all of you, I will just throw in some "music" posts when it feels right.  Even it's not alright with you, I suppose, that's what I'm going to do.


After all of the good-byes, memories, and tears, I feel like focusing on something in the future.  Something that has been crawling around in my thoughts for years.  So here it is:  I want to start a bakery.  Strange, given that I have my certificate in school psychology, but alas, here I am, getting a business plan together, and having my first event in November.  I don't have a name yet, nor do I have the funds, but I plan on renting out a kitchen and making my Swedish bread, along with some surprises.  First, I need my food sanitation certification, which I will be doing online.  Anyway, just thought it was time I let the cat out of the bag.  Things still are very early, and could totally fall to pieces, but it is about all I can think about lately, and since I am lacking words for anything else, I thought I'd share. :)

Check out my pinterest boards to get a glimpse into my head: http://pinterest.com/callaminator/bakery/ 


Comments

Andrea said…
I think that is great Callie!!! I cannot wait to taste some of your baked goods:) I'm so excited for you! Hope the days are getting better :)
Yes, yes, yes!! I am so glad you let the cat out of the bag :) Good days are ahead. Love you my friend.

Popular Posts