Order a Swedish Holiday Wreath

Hello Friends and Faithful Followers!



I am happy to say that the bakery idea is in its infancy with my very first sale.  I will be selling my Swedish Holiday Wreath for $12.  And - Price Break!  If you order two, it's just $20! (Keep reading for more savings!!)  I would best describe the wreath as a traditional cinnamon roll, meets almond Swedish bread.  I am already baking a batch for Thanksgiving, so let me know if you want in.  I will only be selling locally, unless you can come to Rockford to pick it up!  But I will deliver next Wednesday in town, so if you want some yummy rolls, I will bring them to you!  I will also be taking orders for December.  Please e-mail me at CallieDixon@gmail.com, call me at 815-979-4384, or contact me on Facebook to reserve a tasty treat!  Oh - and...my first five responders - I will give you a two dollar discount! (If you need help with the math, that is $10 for one and $18 for two).  Also, coming soon:  "The Holly Golightly" cake.  I am starting a series of cakes based on women I admire.  They will be introduced in phases.  But for now, it's just the wreath. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts